ZCWD informs all customers that the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) is now accepting “ATM water bills payment” through its 5 Automated Teller Machines (ATM) located at DBP bldg., Don Pablo Lorenzo St., (Port Area), Zamboanga City Medical Center, Zamcelco compound, ECOZONE and Zamboanga City Puericulture.
- Must be a DBP ATM account holder
- Accounts classified as residential, commercial / industrial or semi-commercial only.
Terms and Conditions:
- 16 digit ATM payment reference number will be printed on the monthly bill.
- 16 digit ATM payment reference number changes every month and it will be used for every ATM water bill payment made
- No transaction fees shall be collected.
- Water bill payment must be made on/before due date and has no existing arrears
- Exact amount of payment will only be accepted.
ZCWD customers can also transact their water bill payments over the counter thru the following payment centers: ZCWD main office at Pilar Street, Putik Collection Center, Amanah Islamic Bank (Veterans Ave.), and One Network Bank (Ayala).
(Note: Items 4 and 5 are subject to change until further notice; ZCWD customers are advised to keep transaction receipt as a proof of payment; Subject to change / enhancements after initial implementation)