COMPUTE YOUR WATER BILL
(Effective starting April 2021 billing cycle)
- To compute your water bill encode current consumption ('Cons. m3'). Your current consumption can be found on your water bill or official receipt. Click the 'COMPUTE' button to calculate water bill.
- '# Pers' is for number of persons in your household. This will be used to determine daily average per person.
- Residential class and 1/2" meter size is the most common class and meter size.
- 'SC' stands for Senior Citizen. Check the 'SC' checkbox, for senior citizen discount. Maximum consumption must be at 30 m3 for the discount to qualify. Only accounts with 'Residential' class will be applied with senior citizen discount.
- If your account has sewer, check the 'Sewer' checkbox to compute for sewer charges.