Does ZCWD give adjustment on water bills?

Yes. Zamboanga City Water District gives adjustments on billings. However, adjustments are only being granted to consumers whose complains are found true and valid after investigation by our field personnel. And this is only be  granted once a year.

Reference: Board Resolution No. ____________