Schedule of Service
- Monday to Friday – 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Who may avail of the service?
- All registered applicants within the Service Area of the ZCWD
- 5 Working Days
What are the requirements?
- Requirement A:
- Certified true copy of Lot Title (if owner)
- If applicant is other than the real owner of the property, he/she must be armed with Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from such real owner.
- A Certified true copy of the land title shall be submitted. Photocopy shall not be accepted.
- The account shall be registered in the name of the real owner c/o the applicant.
- Certified Plumbing System (CPS) – if cost of construction for residence / building exceeds P50,000.00
- Sketch – location
- Barangay Clearance
- Requirement B:
- Building Permit
- Excavation Permit- City Engineers Office, if city / Barangay road; District Engineers Office, if national road- Deposit performance bond should a concrete pavement demo / Resto is required
- Certificate of Attendance (orientation Seminar certificate)
- Photo through ZCWD Webcam
- Supplemental requirement- Barangay permit (if applicant will be the one to cut, break, restore concrete pavement)- Lessor liability in case of delinquency
How to avail of the service?
|Step||Customer||Service Provider||Duration||Person In-charge||Forms|
|1||Proceeds to Customer Service Division||Interviews applicant and provides list of Requirement A||5 Minutes||Customer Service Officer A||Checklist|
|After completion of Requirement A|
|2||Proceeds and submits to Customer Service Division||Check Requirement A. If complete, prepares sketch location and furnishes applicant / client with Service Application Form. Advises customer to attend the mandatory Orientation Seminar, issues pass slip for Orientation Seminar||10 Minutes||Customer Service Officer / Customer Service Assistant||SAS Form / Contract Card|
|3||If in time with the seminar date (Friday P.M.), proceeds to ZCWD roof deck||Conducts Orientation Seminar||2 hours (From 2:00 to 4:00 P.M., every Friday only)||Seminar Committee||Pass Slip / Entry Pass|
|4||Other than Friday: proceeds to City Engineers Offce / DPWH||City Engineers Office or DPWH||City Engineers Office or DPWH||Building Permit / Excavation Permit|
|5||Proceeds to Service Application Section and submits Requirement B||Checks Requirement B. If complete, requires applicant / client to pay inspection fee at the Cashier||1 Minute||Customer Service Officer B / Customer Service Assistant A||Checklist of requirements|
|6||Proceeds to cashier||Accepts payment for inspection fee||2 Minutes||Cashier||Official Receipt|
|7||Submits O.R. to the frontline officer, Customer Service Division||Receives all application documents and schedules date for inspection||6 Minutes||Customer Service Officer / Customer Service Assistant||None|
|End of Transaction|
|3 Days, After Site Inspection|
|8||Proceeds to Service Application Section||Updates applicant / client of the status of the service application documents||2 Minutes||Customer Service Assistant||None|
|9||Proceeds to the Customer Account Division||Approves Service Application Documents||1 Minute||Division Manager CAD, CS and EDP Department||Service Application Form|
|After Approval of Service Connection Application|
|10||Returns to Service Application Section||Attaches official receipt||5 Minutes||Customer Service Assistant||Service Application documents|
|11||Proceeds to General Accounting Division||Accepts and computes total cost of materials and charges for service connection applied||5 Minutes||Senior Accounting Processor B||Service Application documents|
|12||Proceeds to the Cashier||Accepts payment for total cost of connection applied and issues Official Receipt||2 Minutes||Cashier||Service Application documents / Store Requisition Slip|
|13||Proceeds to the Office of the Finance and Administration Group head for approval of Store Requisition Slip||Confimrs payment and approves Store Requisition Slip||5 Minutes||Secretary – Asst. General Manager, FAG||Store Requisition Slip|
|After Approval of Store Requisition Slip|
|14||Proceeds and submits documents to the Service Application Division||Provides customer / client copy of approved application||3 Minutes||Customer Service Assistant A||Service|
|End of Transaction|